them I sent you.

From: Barbara Hazelrig-Mirsky <mirrig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 11:06:28 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Jeff:  Thanks for the great information.  I did plan to get the ethernet
card
today.  Neither of the two machines are currently on the internet.  My plan
for
the computers is:

1.  Presario 8000 - 512GB Ram Windows XP MIcrosoft Pro with 120GB hard drive
is
for internet and other family use.  It is hooked up to the printer.
2.  Dell 5150 512 GB Ram Windows XP Home with 80GB hard drive is to be
networked with the 8000 and used primarily for embroidery designs and as a
backup for the 8000.  It has no productivity software on it.
3.  Presario 5000 - upgraded to 384 GB Ram, Windows XP home with Microsoft
Office, 30 GB hard drive.  This is the machine to be dedicated to the Amaya.
had it connected to the internet so I could update the software and run the
internet security on it -- Its a good thing I did.  I plan to uninstall
Norton,
EarthLink, and some other stuff on this computer and leave just the Amaya OS
and Windows XP OS.

Is this the best way to use the computers?
Do you think I should install another ethernet card in the Dell and leave
the
software on it just in case something goes plllbbbtt in the Presario 5000?

I really appreciate your help.