[amayausers] Re: Help!!!!!!!

  • From: "Linda Dart" <lynnsgraphics@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "amayausers" <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 11:58:52 -0800

thanks for the help everyone
----- Original Message -----
From: Jeff Banks
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 10:21 AM
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amayausers] Help!!!!!!!

Linda,

The word "lately" may be the clue to your problem. Look for something that
has changed like new software installed etc. that would change things in
your computer. You need to contact Melco Telephone Support and discuss the
issues with them. They can walk you through looking at your system and
identifying where a problem might exist.

Questions that they will probably ask you and it will asve time if you have
the answers ready when you call:

1: Does this computer access the Internet? If so, are you running a good
Anti-Virus and is it up todate?
2: What operating system, (Version of Windows), what type of computer, what
else is installed on it etc.?
3: Does it happen when performing an operation of some kind in particular?
Can the problem be reproduced by performing a certain task?
4: How often is this happening?
5: Do you do regular maintenance on the computer, like defragging it,
running scandisk etc.? If this has not been done for awhile, I recommend you
do so.

Sincerely,
Jeff Banks
Melco Embroidery Systems