[amayausers] Re: Amaya XT vs other machines, your thought

  • From: Douglas Parker <jtbembsvcinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 07:35:25 -0600

Hi Steve,

As an owner/operator of a Melco AMAYA since January, 2003 I can recommend
the AMAYA XT.=20

I have found over the entire time I have had the machine that over 95%
of any problem I have had with it have been operator error. Even after 3
years of operation, I still do as many do, "Get in a hurry", and minor
problems show up, thread breaks, false bobbin breaks, etc, that were caused
by "operator".  They take a little time getting used to the differences
between the "Thread Feed System" and a machine that "Pulls" thread through
manual tension devices.

I believe you will be more than satisfied with an AMAYA XT.

Don't let the Plastic fool you. These machines are very well built and are
durable. I had some of those same concerns when I was a new owner but the
abilities and durability of the machine proved itself. After attending
the machine maintenance course and becoming a self maintainer, I have a
real appreciation for the craftsmanship of the Melco AMAYA line of machines=
.

Regards,

Doug Parker
JTB Embroidery Services, Inc.