[amayausers] Re: Amaya XT vs other machines, your thought

  • From: Steve Griswold <stevegriswold@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 19:30:03 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks everyone.
  The amount of positive feedback we received from Amaya users was amazing.

  We ordered two Amaya XT Machines on Friday and they should arrive in about
two weeks.
Thanks,
  Steve

  Impressions Embroidered Apparel LLC
Canton GA

Wendy Phillips <wendyphillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Wow guys, now you have me nervous!!

I have not been to training yet, just watched the CD that came with machine
and I have not had a bit of trouble with my WACF. I have had my machine now
for a couple of weeks and have done about 25 caps with no problems. Surely
it can't be that hard? I would have no idea though as I am new to the
embroidery world and my Amaya XT is the first embroidery machine I have ever
touched. Things look alright after the machine is finished sewing the cap
as far as centering and all. Do you think I have it all wrong and don't
even realize it?

WKP