[amayausers] Re: Amaya XT vs other machines, your thought

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 08:14:40 -0400

Buy a dozen or so white t-shirts from a distributor to practice BEFORE you go
to training class. Having some knowledge of the machine and how it operates it
very helpful before classes. I believe Gerald is your salesperson is Georgia.
He is the best one Melco has. I wish he still did Maryland.

From: Steve Griswold <stevegriswold@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 19:30:03 -0700 (PDT) Thanks everyone.
  The amount of positive feedback we received from Amaya users was amazing.

  We ordered two Amaya XT Machines on Friday and they should arrive in about
two weeks.
Thanks,
  Steve

  Impressions Embroidered Apparel LLC
Canton GA

Search on the go: Try Windows Live(tm) Search for Mobile beta
http://www1.imagine-msn.com/minisites/mobile/Default.aspx?locale=en-us