[amayausers] Re: Amaya XT vs other machines, your thought

  • From: Steve Griswold <stevegriswold@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 06:51:41 -0700 (PDT)

WOW Thanks everyone.
Are there discounts that anyone knows about?  Do you see discounts at ISS
conventions on machines purchased at these shows, or do you get any additional
add ons (Free Hoop Master, Free Software, etc) ?

  Thanks,
  Steve

Douglas Parker <jtbembsvcinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi Steve,

As an owner/operator of a Melco AMAYA since January, 2003 I can recommend
the AMAYA XT.=20

I have found over the entire time I have had the machine that over 95%
of any problem I have had with it have been operator error. Even after 3
years of operation, I still do as many do, "Get in a hurry", and minor
problems show up, thread breaks, false bobbin breaks, etc, that were caused
by "operator". They take a little time getting used to the differences
between the "Thread Feed System" and a machine that "Pulls" thread through
manual tension devices.

I believe you will be more than satisfied with an AMAYA XT.

Don't let the Plastic fool you. These machines are very well built and are
durable. I had some of those same concerns when I was a new owner but the
abilities and durability of the machine proved itself. After attending
the machine maintenance course and becoming a self maintainer, I have a
real appreciation for the craftsmanship of the Melco AMAYA line of machines=
.

Regards,

Doug Parker
JTB Embroidery Services, Inc.