[amayausers] Re: Amaya XT vs other machines, your thought

  • From: "Wendy Phillips" <wendyphillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 23:18:26 -0500

Wow guys, now you have me nervous!!

I have not been to training yet, just watched the CD that came with machine
and I have not had a bit of trouble with my WACF. I have had my machine now
for a couple of weeks and have done about 25 caps with no problems.  Surely
it can't be that hard?  I would have no idea though as I am new to the
embroidery world and my Amaya XT is the first embroidery machine I have ever
touched.  Things look alright after the machine is finished sewing the cap
as far as centering and all.  Do you think I have it all wrong and don't
even realize it?

WKP