[amayausers] Re: Amaya XT vs other machines, your thought

  • From: "Kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 08:14:23 +1000

Bob,

I looke at the Happy and the Amaya. I chose the Amaya because of the bigger
cap field and the pocket attachment that is comming out.

The happy works with the manual system and will do 1000 spm

Anand

John

No we do not own an Amaya. However when we were looking to buy a new
machine, the Amaya was one which we seriously considered and we spent
considerable time checking this machine out [along with some others we
were looking at].

The Amaya has a lot of features and capabilities that I like but for me
personally, I simply prefer a machine with manual thread tensioning over
an auto tensioning system. This doesn't mean that I think everyone else
should go with a manual tensioning machine or that I do not like the
Amaya ..... it only means that for a machine which I would be using, I
felt more comfortable with dials and tension disks.

Bob