[access-uk] Re: Telephone Issues

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 15:18:56 +0100

Hi Theresa
>When I ask them where they got my number from (as I'm registered with
>Telephone Preference and ex-directory), I'm told that their database
>contains all telephone numbers whether they're ex-directory or not.

If that is what they said then they are wrong!

They will *not* have ex-directory numbers, unless of course your
ex-directory
 number was  sold on, by  a company that did have it!

If you are with BT I suggest you call them on: 150 and if you find them not
so  helpful insist you are put through to BT age and disability.
Regards,
Derek

e-mail: derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx