[access-uk] Re: Telephone Issues

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 22:54:05 +0100

when did this happen? Because the last time I spoke to TypeTalk, despite having these new suffix direct number thingies, they told me I'd still need an account.

Interesting news. And I'm pretty sure that I've seen some emails floating around about this actually.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>