[access-uk] Re: Telephone Issues

  • From: "Denis Tocher" <dentoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 04:50:21 +0100

Hi Derek,

You wrote:

> However, there is a new wheeze by companies to circumvent this
>service.  They use a legitimate number to call you but when you ring it

but why bother ringing it?

I ring them back to get my number removed from their records and to let them
know what annoying so-and-so's they really are!

All the best.

Denis

> However, there is a new wheeze by companies to
>circumvent this service.  They use a legitimate number to call you but when
>you ring it

but why bother ringing it?

I treat  phone calls like emails in that I *never* respond to spam never
ever.

As for phone calls, I never return a call when it's from a nukmber I don't
know  caller.

Regards,
Derek

e-mail: derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx