[yunqa.de] Re: XE2 upgrade 3 install problem

  • From: "Jon Burnham" <jba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 10:23:33 -0000

Thank you Ralf for this and the previous email.

I have never had a problem with your stuff 'not' installing with previous
versions of Delphi.

The install has always been a bit difficult with multiple versions. I just
used the same method for XE2 as with previous versions but with different
consequences.

I will have to postpone trying your instructions until later as family stuff
beckons - I hate Christmas ;-)

Jon