[yunqa.de] Re: XE2 upgrade 3 install problem

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 23:32:23 +0100

On 25.12.2011 21:23, Jon Burnham wrote:

> I have found this link which IMHO provides a clue. My machine is
> an HP. I have edited the paths as suggested to no avail.
>
> https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=63045
>
> I am certain it's a path thing. The problem is proving it.

Not sure about this. I know that quite a number of users have installed
multiple of my products into their Delphi IDE at the same time. None of
them have reported something similar to what you are experiencing.

Please try out the advice I just sent in my previous mail. It builds a
one common *.bpl for multiple products. Since you say that you can
successfully install a single package, this should at least get you going.