[yunqa.de] Re: XE2 upgrade 3 install problem

  • From: "Jon Burnham" <jba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 20:23:34 -0000

Hello Ralf, I have found this link which IMHO provides a clue. My machine is
an HP. I have edited the paths as suggested to no avail.

https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=63045

I am certain it's a path thing. The problem is proving it.

The fact that there are three installs that apparently compile to the same
package and default destination is the only thing that is not common to
other peoples stuff.

Not sure what the next move is ?

Kind regards

Jon