[Wittrs] Re: Linguistic Behavior: Vague Allegations of Fallacy

  • From: "Cayuse" <z.z7@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 16:29:43 -0000

Joseph Polanik wrote:
Cayuse wrote:
Your analysis fails even before the first step -- you implicitly
assume an "either/or" scenario for the existence of a nonsensical
item. I don't see much point in continuing to repeatedly tell you
this. Perhaps we should just agree to disagree and call it a day.
<snip>
otherwise, admit that the argument as presented thus far is sound.

I've told you why the argument is unsound, and there's no profit in it for me to keep telling you. If you remain unconvinced that you're spinning a disconnected wheel, then carry on spinning your wheel. Your time is yours to waste -- I don't plan on wasting any more of mine.