[windows2000] Re: Announcing beta release of Windows Vista SP1!

  • From: Chris Berry <chris_berry-list-windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 11:37:35 -0700

Anything before SP2 is a beta version, didn't you know that by now?

Chris Berry
chris_berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Information Advisory Manager
JM Associates

"The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal
with, but whether it's the same problem you had last year.  -John Foster
Dulles"