[windows2000] Re: Announcing beta release of Windows Vista SP1!

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <daphatbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 08:26:35 -0700

Thanks! I'm going to hold off for now because I think I might go with
the DDR2-800 memory, which I originally planned, but was talked out of
it because of some "problems" the guy at the computer store mentioned,
but other computer stores looked puzzled when I mentioned that! :-O He
said that AMD cpu's had a problem running DDR2-800 DIMMS. The system
became unstable. Looking back, I think I was suckered because the
DDR2-677 DIMMS cost MORE than the 800's! :-O

On Sat, 6 Oct 2007 10:46:49 -0400, "Timothy R. Mangan" <tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
came up with this: