[windows2000] Re: Announcing beta release of Windows Vista SP1!

  • From: "Jim Kenzig ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 11:19:32 -0400

Lol  I can tell you that there are supposed to be immense improvements to
networking and GPO. I really hope that they have it out by the end of the
year.  I am rolling out Vista machines to our staff January of next year.
Vista can be so dumbed down if you take the time to look just like Windows
2000 or XP, I've done this so there is no culture shock to our staff.
Jim

On 9/26/07, Charles R. Buchanan <daphatbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Maybe because they haven't found a way to bootleg it (Vista) yet?  ;-)
>

> On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 08:50:52 +0200, "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> came up with this:
>
> > Chris Berry <> wrote on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 8:38 PM:
> >
> > No wonder the Chinese skipped Vista in favour of WinXP for the 2008
> > Olympics... >>8->
> >
> > I hope our beloved software provider Microsoft gets the hint...
> >

> > > Anything before SP2 is a beta version, didn't you know that by now?
> > >
> > > Chris Berry
> > > chris_berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > > Information Advisory Manager
> > > JM Associates
> > >
> > > "The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to
> deal
> > > with, but whether it's the same problem you had last year.  -John
> Foster
> > > Dulles"

> how

Microsoft MVP - Terminal Services