[visionegg] Re: movies on windows again

  • From: Andrew Straw <astraw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:57:03 -0800

Ted Strauss wrote:
Why do I use "photo - jpeg"? because this is
the one I found in the properties of Andrew's
water.mov that is included with his demo.)
I should note that the only reason I used that format is that was used by my little point-and-shoot camera that I used to generate the movie. Theoretically, any codec supported by QuickTime should be supported by the Vision Egg, which is simply using QuickTime to decode. (Thus, I'm surprised that there was a problem with the .mpeg.)

-Andrew