[visionegg] Re: movies on windows again

  • From: Mikko Vähäsöyrinki <mikko.vahasoyrinki@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 09:29:13 +0200

Hi All,

I bugged Andrew last year to write the support for playing movies in Windows
(thank you) and I've had it working ever since. I didn't have coded problems
and I would like to repeat what Andrew said before: if it works with
quicktime player, it should work with the VisioEgg. Actually only surprise
for me was how much computer power is needed to show full screen movies with
high frame rates...

Cheers,
Mikko

Academy Research Fellow
Dr. Mikko Vähäsöyrinki
University of Oulu
Department of Physical Sciences
Division of Biophysics, PO.BOX 3000
90014 Oulun yliopisto, Finland
Phone: +358-8-553 1110Mobile: +358-45-114 9188