[visionegg] Re: movies on windows again

  • From: Andrew Straw <astraw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 15:23:44 -0800

Dear Jim,

Back in April I got QuickTime to work in Windows, but I haven't made an
"official" release since then, partly because I haven't tested the new
QuickTime code with Mac OS X. (I'm getting my first Intel Mac soon, so,
with Parallels and/or Boot Camp, I should have much lower activation
energy for testing on Windows, Mac OS X, and linux very soon now. 99% of
the time I'm in front of a computer, it's running Ubuntu linux these days.)

You can download the "bleeding edge" Windows release, with working
QuickTime from:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=40846&package_id=73479&release_id=138543