(VICT) Re: Aggression towards People

  • From: "kitty hevener" <khevener@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 11:15:47 -0800

sharonda, this is a tough issue.  From your answers to my questions, it
seems like you and your friend are still trying to pinpoint what exactly
triggers the undesired behavior.  Does your friend have access to resources
where she could hire a certified animal behaviorist to help?  That might be
an alternative to going back to her school if she does not want to do that
first.