(VICT) Re: Aggression towards People

  • From: "Sharonda Greenlaw" <sbgreenlaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 09:41:56 -0700

First of all, Sheila, I don't think your message is in left field at
all. I think you are absolutely right.

Second,, this dog is a program trained dog.

I don't think my friend is opposed to a good leash correction.
Sometimes, they are necessary. However, I think more than a leash
correction, she wants to find out the root of the problem. Can it be
corrected? Should the dog be retired? That's the stuff she wants to
know.

All of you all's thoughts, ideas, suggestions, recommendations, are
very well appreciated. Please keep them coming. Isn't this what a list
is all about? *smile* Thanks again.

Sharonda