(VICT) Re: Aggression towards People

  • From: "Sarah Calhoun" <sc-tico@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 15:11:23 -0600

Hello again,
Your friends problem sounds pretty serious. Can she call the school where
she received her dog from? I know I can call mine, Leader Dog, anytime I
have a question or problem. One of my classmates had an aggression problem
and she was able to go back and get another dog. The dog she first had ended
up being retired and now living back with the puppy raiser. I'm not saying
give up yet but advice from a trainer might be your answer. Good-luck!
Sarah & Tico