(VICT) Re: Aggression towards People

  • From: "Sarah Calhoun" <sc-tico@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 12:06:37 -0600

Hello,
As a guide dog user, I would suggest a firm "NO" with a firm leash
Correction, repeated if needed. Second, if this doesn't work, your friend
may want to call the school she received the dog from and ask a trainer for
suggestions.

A guide/support dog is not to be aggressive in any way. If this dog
continues, your friend could be asked by businesses, schools, public places
& etc. not to bring the dog into their establishments and they would be
within their rights to do so.

She is lucky to have a great friend like you to help! Good-luck!
Sarah & Tico