(VICT) Re: Aggression towards People

  • From: "The Pawpower Pack" <pawpower@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 13:53:39 -0600

As a clicker trainer, I find it very frustrating and a bit discouraging for
list members to be suggesting corrections or any kind of forced-based
training as a solution to a training problem.

There are many guide dog and or training lists where discussions of leash
corrections are appropriate.  I don't think that a clicker list would be
that type of environment.

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol, Gracy, Mill'E
"Everything on the earth has a purpose, every disease an herb to cure it,
and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of
existence." ---Mourning
Dove [Christine Quintasket] (1888-1936) Salish
Pawpower@xxxxxxx
windows messenger: Brisomania@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: brissysgirl