(VICT) Re: Aggression towards People

  • From: "DIANNE B. PHELPS AND PRIMROSE" <d.bphelps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 16:36:47 -0800

I have also been following this thread and should think that if anything,
some desensitization work would be in order with positive reinforcement. I
definitely agree that there is no place for an assistance dog becoming
aggressive and intolerant of people. That is like walking around with a
loaded gun in your pocket.

Dianne and Primrose