[TechAssist] Re: Digital camera preferences? (wifey awaits!)

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 08:17:06 -0500

Well I guess everybody has an opinion, especially regarding brand names and
optics.....

So here's mine: I like Kodak, good price, good quality, GOOD Name, been in
business for over 70 years, has optical zoom, various flash styles,
excellent color, etc. etc.
I'm surprised  Jorge didn't have this name on his list. I've got 2 of them.

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815