[TechAssist] Re: Digital camera preferences? (wifey awaits!)

  • From: Philip Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 09:41:14 -0400

And the iso seems critical,too. Sensitivity in low,or indoor light.I
told the wife that even an antique "pinhole" box camera took nice pix
out in the yard at noon,but what about a birthday cake/candles indoors
with lights out? Thats where the aperature and CCD seem important...as I
read. We settled on a cannon  3.2 mega pixel and 256 megs flash
card.Took good indoor night time pix under incandescent lighting.Could
see the hairs in my beard! Will forward  wifey's "consumer feedback" as
soon as she lets me know.But she is happy.It was under 300 bucks.
Phil Bader