[tccrockets] Re: NAR junior level one

  • From: save children <theacf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TCC chat <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 04:08:44 +0000

 Several clubs interpret the rule as stated. 2-18.2
2-18.1 Only HPR Fliers shall be allowed in the High Power Launch Area.
2-18.1.1 Exception: Non-HPR Fliers are allowed in the High Power Launch Area if
escorted by a HPR Flier. A HPR Flier may escort and be accompanied by not more
than two (2) non-HPR fliers in the High Power Launch Area. The HPR flier escort
is required to monitor the actions of the escorted non-HPR fliers, and the
escort is fully responsible for those actions and for the safety of those
escorted.
2-18.2 Children younger than 18 years of age may conduct flights from the Model
Rocket Launch Area under the direction of a HPR Flier.

Charlie KI6PQQ
LUNAR #1405, http://www.lunar.org
Aero-Pac # 699 http://www.aeropac.org
NAR [L3] #85655, http://www.nar.org
Tripoli [L3} #11202 www.tripoli.org

 From: jackgaribaldi@xxxxxxx
To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tccrockets] Re: NAR junior level one
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 20:54:47 -0700

Maybe in a NAR club, but Tripoli does not have Jr level certification I will
check with headquarters. Jack G From: tccrockets-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx