[tccrockets] Re: NAR junior level one

  • From: Sam Fineberg <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 21:43:20 -0700

The Tripoli rules are new. While this may not be the first time, it hasn't been an issue until this year. Tripoli had a fairly bad incident at LDRS which was complicated by having unauthorized people at the pads. I am sure some of this is coming from the insurance underwriters. Even at NAR launches, we need to make sure that everyone at the HP pads is aware of what is going on, and of potential dangers such as charges going off or even motors accidentally lighting.

Sam

On 5/21/2012 9:25 PM, David Weinshenker wrote:
Jack Garibaldi wrote:
In the exception it states non HPR fliers are allowed with an escort of a
High power flyer and in Tripoli to become a high power flyer you have to be
18 years of age so that was there mistake in assuming people knew this
already but I have already asked for clarification
Sounds like a plan - it would make sense to get some sort of comment
from HQ; I'm sure this isn't the first time the question has come up!

-dw

--
Sam Fineberg
Sam@xxxxxxxxxxxx / K6SAF