[tccrockets] Re: NAR junior level one

  • From: Jack Garibaldi <jackgaribaldi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 21:23:17 -0700

Not at all Cliff I have asked the powers to be, I am glad this came up
because this is how we learn and we really need to know so we are not
telling people No or Yes and there is interpretation fluctuation between
clubs, some do and some don't that is not cool.

Jack G

On 2012-05-21 20:54, Jack Garibaldi wrote:

Maybe in a NAR club, but Tripoli does not have Jr level certification I will
check with headquarters.

Jack G