[tccrockets] Re: NAR junior level one

  • From: Jack Garibaldi <jackgaribaldi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 19:36:22 -0700

Here are the technical rules, remember Karl we are a Tripoli club and Tripoli
does not have a Jr Level program yet.

2-18 Participation

2-18.1 Only HPR Fliers shall be allowed in the High Power Launch Area.

2-18.1.1 Exception: Non-HPR Fliers are allowed in the High Power Launch Area if
escorted by a HPR Flier. A HPR Flier may escort and be accompanied by not more
than two (2) non-HPR fliers in the High Power Launch Area. The HPR flier escort
is required to monitor the actions of the escorted non-HPR fliers, and the
escort is fully responsible for those actions and for the safety of those
escorted.

2-18.2 Children younger than 18 years of age may conduct flights from the Model
Rocket Launch Area under the direction of a HPR Flier.

4-2 User Certification Provisions

A person who is a certified user shall meet the following minimum provisions.

(a) The person shall be at least 18 years of age and shall provide proof of age
upon applying for certification.

Jack G