[talks-uk] Re: buying a new phone

  • From: Neil Barnfather - TalkNav <forums@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 21:08:06 +0100

the N86 is far superior, I'd even guess that the N82 and N85 were too.

Regards,

Neil Barnfather

Talks List Administrator
Twitter @neilbarnfather

TalkNav is a Nuance, Code Factory and Sendero dealer, for all your
accessible phone, PDA and GPS related enquiries visit www.talknav.com

e-mail: - service@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: - +44  844 999 4199

On 3 Jun 2011, at 15:49, ali kazi wrote:

That's interesting. I was searching for phones online, and the only
decent phone without a qwerty keyboard or a touchscreen I could find was
the N96. It has 16gb of internal memory and wifi and all the awesome
stuff.

I miss my E66, brilliant phone. Too bad it got stolen.

--
 ali kazi
 prince_ali@xxxxxxxxxxxx

                         unladen european swallow