[talks-uk] buying a new phone

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 22:19:48 +0100

Hi all,

Whilst I am generally happy with my E51, which I have had since june 2009, I
feel I would like to upgrade to something which I may find is easier to
navigate round the internet.

I either want something like an E71, whith it's very wel defined keyborad
or, I may be brave and go for an Apple Iphone.

regarding the latter, I was told by someone on Saturday night that I could
get one of these from a Vodafone store but is this the case as I wouldn't
have thought so.

I am on a contract and may visit the store tomorrow afternoon.

I did have a go with an Iphone on saturday night, although I feel I could do
with more time to play with one, before deciding whether or not to buy one.

Any thoughts and suggestions on the above would be most welcome.

Regards

paul.