[talks-uk] Re: buying a new phone

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 16:33:17 +0100

Yes I think N96 is excellent. What I also like about it is that I have some vision and though I cannot read the text, I can set to have white text on black background and then my highlight bar can be one of a few different colours, blue, yellow or magenta.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "ali kazi" <prince_ali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>