[talks-uk] Re: Ovi gps

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 15:42:20 -0000

I agree with what you say Amie.  Regretably this is exactly what happened to me
at the time I purchased my first contract phone from Vodafone, it was the N95
8GB.  I waqs told that was the only phone that Vodafone did.  In fact it was
not and I have learned a lot since *smile*.  It is a matter of doing research
before-hand and I obviously had not done enough!  I had no idea of the number
of phones that Talks can be put on but I am wiser now in hindsight.