[talks-uk] Re: Ovi gps

  • From: "All formats" <allformats@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 09:57:25 -0000

There shouldn't be a charge now for OVI, hasn't been for a while and that
was partly the reason for the demise of the accessible Satnav system,
Wayfinder Access.

I won't bore with the history now but, basically, for those who don't know,
Vodafone bought into the SatNav industry, just when Nokia and Google offered
their services for free.

Cheers.

Paul

  _____