[talks-uk] Re: Ovi gps

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 20:06:59 -0000

Adrian - I was told on another list that version 3.01 of OVI maps comes with a
charge for spoken info, but I'm not sure if the spoken info is something like
the Way Finder voice we had access to for free in WFA or what.

When you say OVI maps worked out of the  box, did you just install OVI maps on
your phone, without making any changes to settings, for it to work with TALKS?

Did you download from the blindsea website? -

Andy