[talks-uk] Re: Ovi gps

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 23:28:15 -0000

Ah, then in that case, I think it an unfair comparison. I accept that in terms
of what each provides, one could be considered better than another, but that
doesn't take in to account the consumer's starting place, which for many of us,
is with an existing mobile phone that had once had a successful gps software
solution. We still have the phone, just not the solution! -

Andy