[talks-uk] Re: Ovi gps

  • From: "Amie Slavin" <amie.slavin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 15:32:12 -0000

Neil

When I went to buy my phone, by simply walking into the Vodafone shop, they
could only offer me one phone, they said, which could run Talks.  I've taken
that, by reading this list, to mean that I was offered the only Simbion
phone they had in stock.  It seemed that was my only choice.

I know I could, in a fantasy, have simply gone for Ifone and Voiceover, but
could I have bought something between the two, and run Talks, please?

I'm happy with my phone, except that it was a recon', and I'm concerned that
it might not have a great life span.  It doesn't do wifi, but I don't much
mind; only really want a phone, and to play books and music.  Sat' nav'
would be great, but not essential.  So, I'm not that bothered, but it would
have been nice to actually choose a phone,rather than only have one option.

Amie