[sugpro] Re: Verifying Motor Performance Through Flight Tests

  • From: shawn.mchatten@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sugpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 15:54:10 -0500

Not sure I'm following all this conversation but instead of a balloon
can you gather data from a parachute recovery on the way DOWN instead of
on the way up to establish air density etc. For that matter are there
any papers that show air density or viscosity based on a specific
parachute and mass configuration. If not that would be a cool standard
to create for the community.

Shawn