[SS2S-Main] Re: Interesting Motor-Design Documents

  • From: vicente Alvero Zambrano <vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 09:54:41 +0100

Hi Mattias,
It would be great if you could you do this. I think the maximum thrust is
2000N, but better than Richard confirm it.
Vicente Alvero
From: mattias.lampe@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 10:37:27 +0800
Subject: [SS2S-Main] Re: Interesting Motor-Design Documents

If you want to go even cheaper, load cells can be scavenged from cheap digital
kitchen/bathroom scales. It’s not too difficult to hook them up to a computer.
 I can probably help with the electronics, but not so much with the mechanical
part.

What would be the maximum force to be measured?

Mattias

Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 10:30:00 -0600

From: richard.nakka@xxxxxxxxx

To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To design/build the instruments to measure motor thrust and chamber pressure.
We would have to do this on a "tight" budget.

R.

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 10:18 AM, vicente Alvero Zambrano
<vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What kind of help with the instrumentation?

From:
vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: rickmaschek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 17:17:40 +0100

What kind of help with the instrumentation?

Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 08:15:04 -0800

From: rickmaschek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To: vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx

I already am building one for another sugar project, was going to suggest it
for SS2S if it works.

Rick