[SS2S-Main] Re: Interesting Motor-Design Documents

  • From: Jeff Moore <tnetcenter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SS2S List <sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 18:10:32 -0800

I'm wondering if any consideration has been given to the use of aerospike
nozzles in our endeavors?   Seems to me that there is a significant
performance bump using this nozzle design as well as a significant
reduction of base drag.  I doubt if anyone has used an aerospike nozzle on
a sugar motor either - we'd be breaking new ground!

Might be worthwhile to take a closer look at!

Jeff Moore
Bend, Oregon