[SS2S-Main] Re: Interesting Motor-Design Documents

  • From: vicente Alvero Zambrano <vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 17:47:09 +0100

Instruments would be a gauge and load cell, right? but this must be commercial.
some sets is "cheap". with relative to a support, I think we would have
problems. that would be cheap.
http://aeroconsystems.com/cart/load-cells/maybe we can also use the pressure
gauge and load cell minisshot rocket.
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 10:30:00 -0600
Subject: [SS2S-Main] Re: Interesting Motor-Design Documents
From: richard.nakka@xxxxxxxxx
To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To design/build the instruments to measure motor thrust and chamber pressure.
We would have to do this on a "tight" budget.

R.

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 10:18 AM, vicente Alvero Zambrano
<vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What kind of help with the instrumentation?

From: vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: rickmaschek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 17:17:40 +0100

What kind of help with the instrumentation?

Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 08:15:04 -0800
From: rickmaschek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx

I already am building one for another sugar project, was going to suggest it
for SS2S if it works.

Rick