[SS2S-Main] Re: Interesting Motor-Design Documents

  • From: monsieurboo@xxxxxxx
  • To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 06:24:54 -0500 (EST)

After reading that superb report of the latest static test, it seemed
appropriate to cross-post this link that just showed up on the arocket list.
Great single-page source for some document downloads on issues that are quite
topical for our current phase of development and testing.

http://www.rasaero.com/dl_solid_motor.htm

My intent in posting this is not in the least to be critical.  Au contraire, I
have nothing but kudos for our testing program and team.  This is just some
very interesting reading that's worth saving in a MOTOR_DESIGN folder somewhere
in a hard disk archive.

"Departures from Ideal Performance", for example, seems relevant to our quest
of trying to maximize the performance of our <cough> inherently mediocre fuel
<cough, cough, grin>

Enjoy!
Mark L.
DC