[SS2S-Main] Re: Interesting Motor-Design Documents

  • From: "Cliff Bates" <cliff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 03:32:25 -0800

Thanks Mark, good of you.

Cliff
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: monsieurboo@xxxxxxx
  To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 3:24 AM
  Subject: [SS2S-Main] Re: Interesting Motor-Design Documents

  After reading that superb report of the latest static test, it seemed
appropriate to cross-post this link that just showed up on the arocket list.
Great single-page source for some document downloads on issues that are quite
topical for our current phase of development and testing.

  http://www.rasaero.com/dl_solid_motor.htm

  My intent in posting this is not in the least to be critical.  Au contraire,
I have nothing but kudos for our testing program and team.  This is just some
very interesting reading that's worth saving in a MOTOR_DESIGN folder somewhere
in a hard disk archive.

  "Departures from Ideal Performance", for example, seems relevant to our quest
of trying to maximize the performance of our <cough> inherently mediocre fuel
<cough, cough, grin>

  Enjoy!
  Mark L.
  DC