[SS2S-Main] Re: Interesting Motor-Design Documents

  • From: "Lampe, Mattias SLC CT PEK" <mattias.lampe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 10:37:27 +0800

If you want to go even cheaper, load cells can be scavenged from cheap digital
kitchen/bathroom scales. It's not too difficult to hook them up to a computer.
I can probably help with the electronics, but not so much with the mechanical
part.

What would be the maximum force to be measured?

Mattias

Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 10:30:00 -0600
From: richard.nakka@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:richard.nakka@xxxxxxxxx>
To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To design/build the instruments to measure motor thrust and chamber pressure.
We would have to do this on a "tight" budget.

R.

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 10:18 AM, vicente Alvero Zambrano
<vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

What kind of help with the instrumentation?

  _____

From: vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: rickmaschek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:rickmaschek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 17:17:40 +0100

Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 08:15:04 -0800
From: rickmaschek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:rickmaschek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I already am building one for another sugar project, was going to suggest it
for SS2S if it works.

Rick

From: vicente Alvero Zambrano
<vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx>>