Re: [steem] ATARI-ST ROM-Disk

  • From: Darryl Sampson <dsampson09@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:23:52 -0800 (PST)

Hi I still use Atari computers in the classroom. I've
got 8 set up and the students (11 and 12 year olds)
can't keep their hands off them. We of course have
PC's in the classroom but it is the Atari ST's that
win hands down. Brilliant game ideas make them so
educational. I'd stop using them if I thought I was
flogging a dead horse but the student's use reinforce
the fact that the horse is still well and truly alive
and kicking.

I use STEEM as well.

Regards
Dazza