Re: [steem] ATARI-ST ROM-Disk

  • From: "Yoko Yamaki" <yoko_yamaki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 12 Feb 2004 10:43:08 +0100

Hi,

 I think wolfram is referring to an real ST as opposed to an emulated one.
As I understand it, he is looking for a way to construct a memory expanding
cartridge to stick in the rom-port. These were once available in the early
days of the ST. If you had a half meg of memory and a disk-loaden Tos, you
could  use the extra 128kb! Tell me if i am wrong!

yy